It's going pretty well here!
Despite taking some time off "school" while building the house, we are pretty close to being on schedule. I wasn't really worried since I plan on going through the summer! (Kids will love that)
Kaiman just says the funniest things. She informed me that someone who delivers your mail is either a mail man or a mail ma'am.
While losing to her in a game of Kerplunk she said "It's ok mom not everyone is good at games."
She also shared with her entire children's church class that I said the "A" word one time. (When I asked her if she said that she told me she did and she said she realized she probably shouldn't have said that) She likes to keep it real!
Everyone is starting soccer. I need a bumper sticker. The boys have started practice for their travel league. We are waiting for calls from everyones house league coaches. I think all games start the first Saturday in April.
I have been baking a lot more since we moved into the new house. I don't know if that is a good thing or not since I am eating all I bake.
1 comment:
your girlie sounds like a hoot! LOL
Have fun with soccer!
Erica
Post a Comment