Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nothing really exciting.

There hasn't been anything really noteworthy as of late. So I thought I would just give you some bullet points.

*We haven't really accomplished much on the house in quite some time. That is unless someone else has done it. We paid a friend to lay some tile and my grandpa came and helped with some staining and varnishing. Oh and the guy doing our fireplace mantel is coming tomorrow.

I did tell Rich I wanted to have the inside finished by the end of March. We will see.

*Kaiman has really had a break through with some of her school work. Makes me happy! I feel like she really isn't stupid and I'm not a bad teacher. LOL

*I love reality TV.

*Found a great website called swaptree.com. If you buy a lot of book/cds/dvds/video games you should check it out.

*I miss having babies.

*I think I'm becoming a hermit.

*I hate cleaning.

*I love having people over but hate the work that comes along with it. I am starting to relax a bit about that though. Not stressing about what the house looks like and remembering they are coming to visit not give me the white glove test.

*I think facebook is funny. People that u don't like or don't like u sending you add requests.


1 comment:

The Sanders Family said...

You are hilarious. And crazy. And yes, a hermit.