~ Kaiman lost another tooth. She is missing her top 2 front teeth and she is as cute as ever.
~ The house is coming along. No real updates. In July we will be getting really busy out there (as in us physically laboring out there)
~ Aden's new favorite thing is riding his bike with no training wheels. (I know it's about time)
~ Cameron's ear has healed up really well. He has injured himself quite a bit lately and informed me that is what boys do and it is fun!
~ The babysitting is going pretty well. I have had her for 5 weeks now and I think we are finally getting into a groove.
~ Our church is starting a MOPS group and I am on the steering committee as the Hospitality Coordinator.
That's all I can think of for now. Hope you all are well!
1 comment:
Good to read your update Tiffer.:)
Post a Comment