Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bike Riders

It seems that all of the Rosetto children can now ride their bike w/o the assistance of training wheels. Aden started to get the hang of it in the fall, but really mastered it this spring.

Kaiman had one training wheel fall off and so she had been riding around with only one training wheel. I decided I had had enough of that and took that one off. Well after a day of throwing her bike and kicking it and proclaiming she hated it she decided to try it w/ no training wheels. After a few days of her practicing pretty much on her own she is able to ride it pretty well.

This is a big step for a mom. I am shocked that I haven't cried yet. My last baby doesn't need training wheels any more. This growing up thing is really hard!

No comments: