Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Resolutions

These are the ones I feel are most important.

*Exercise 30 minutes daily

Exercise is my nemesis. I loathe it. Fortunately for me I have thin genes. Unfortunately for me that only makes me think I don't need to exercise. Truth be told I am probably one of the most fat skinny people around. Meaning my BMI is extremely high. I am unhealthy! This year instead of making some unrealistic goal of lots of time spent working out or losing so many inches my goal is only to not sit on my butt all day. My goal is to learn to appreciate exercise.

*To be more purposeful in my relationships

I'm not exactly sure how this one looks. I do know that I want quality relationships with my family and friends. So I will study up on this and put in some extra effort.


*Become Fearless

This one is going to take some work. I am a afraid of a lot of things. I don't mean things like snakes and spiders and bridges, although I am afraid of them too. I mean things like fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of people really knowing me. I know this is deeply rooted and will take a lot of work that I am afraid of doing but I am not going to let that stop me.

Cameron is my inspiration. He never seems to be afraid of anything. He will try anything. He also never seems to care that he might fail. He doesn't see that as a reason not to try. I want to be like him when I grow up!


Here are a few more things that I plan to work on this year.

*Becoming more productive

*Blogging

*Reading a few classics

No comments: