I think that is the most awful thing a parent can say to their child. It's a curse. They may as well get a voodoo doll and put some spell on you.
OK so it's not really a curse...it's more like genetics. Which I suppose if you get down to it, genetics is a curse, but I digress.
You will have a child just like you. It is inevitable. And they are likely the one who will drive you to take high doses of prescription medication. (Only kidding...though it may be considered on the really bad days)
Back to the point at hand.
Cameron is just like me and just like Rich and nothing like either of us all at the same time. He argues like it's nobody's business. (Now I think both my mom and Rich's parents both suggested lawyer as an occupation for us.) I suppose he comes by this naturally.
Kaiman talks my ear off. Seriously. I am missing an ear. OK, I am not really missing an ear but am often times thankful that I don't hear all that well. She does get this from me. (I can't blame any of this on my mute husband) I love to talk.
I think Aden was dropped here by aliens. He really isn't like either of us. I suppose he is but maybe he got some of the "good" qualities so I don't notice as much. He is more of a people pleaser. If you know me or Rich you are probably wondering the same thing we are!
1 comment:
it is so true!
Post a Comment