Friday, October 3, 2008

Poor Aden!

Ok so this post has nothing to do with him. But I am noticing not many do. (More on him later)

So Kaiman came out of the bathroom this afternoon and informed me she had put some mayonnaise on her nose. Now first of all I had no idea she new there was such a thing as mayonnaise. (we use miracle whip mostly but even when we are using mayonnaisse we refer to it as mayo, but I digress) The fact that she had just come out of the bathroom and now she is talking about mayonnaise really had me puzzled. So I asked her to repeat herself while I tried to decipher. Well there was nothing noticeably white on her nose and she just came out of the bathroom. AH! VASELINE! I said "OH, you mean you put vaseline on your nose?" To which she replied "Yes, my nose was hurting so I put some gasoline on it."

No comments: