Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yesterday was a day of funny quotes from the kids.

"Mom, breathe on your own time. I don't pay you to breathe!" Kaiman 6

Kaiman and I were at Target and I was looking for a new purse. Kaiman informed me that "Ordinary handbags get stolen and that I needed the Organizer" If you don't know what that is check out this link. https://www.buxtonbag.com/?cid=545418 FYI I will not be getting one of these!

After a conversation about her having plenty of Polly Pockets and that she has 2 cases and a box that were full. "It is not full, I'll show you full" Kaiman 6

"Mom you chose books and I chose looks!" Kaiman 6 Now I really don't even know what that means. And I swear she doesn't watch Hannah Montana or anything of that nature.


After asking Aden to describe a boy in his Sunday School class he replied "Short hair kinda gray, elfish ears, snappy suit!" Aden 6

I swear I think I laughed all day long!

No comments: