We are finishing up with school, the year just flew by. We have decided to continue our venture in home schooling. The kids have all done well. Cameron is still a sponge soaking up everything he can. Aden does extremely well in math and sometimes shows his older brother up. Kaiman is reading now and is really proud of herself.
We are anxiously awaiting the start of our new home. We should hopefully be starting around the 15th of this month. We are waiting on road restrictions to be lifted. Most everything is lined up and Rich and I are in agreement on almost everything. We are very excited about this adventure!
In preparation for selling our current house we are doing some work to it. The next few weeks may prove to be very hectic. We would like to have all the work done on our current home by the time things start on the new house. That gives us little time and a lot of juggling.
Rich's job continues to go well. He just submitted his certification package (which I really have no idea what that means, but he worked hard on it so I thought I should at least mention it).
Well I think that is about it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment