It was our first ever since we have switched over to cell phones (about 5 years ago). The funny thing is, it was Cam. He was at a friends house and they decided to prank call me. He called and told me he needed a blood transfer. Really it made no sense and wasn't extremely funny. After he had told me he needed the blood transfer a few times and I continued to ask him what he was talking about he informed me of who it was (as if I didn't know already) and that he was prank calling me. I laughed at his attempt and told him that he really shouldn't make prank calls. He replied with an "OKAY, BYE!!"
WHAT'S NEXT?!?
1 comment:
prank calls! I remember making a few of those when I was a kid (before caller id) and I'm pretty sure they never made sense either!
Post a Comment