Tuesday, October 16, 2007
The End Is Near!
Soccer is what I am referring to. We have one Saturday left of house and travel leagues and one Saturday of travel tournament. The kids have enjoyed themselves. Each of the kids have scored 2 goals this season. Cameron has showed recent improvement in his aggressiveness. Kaiman has really started paying attention and not doing ballet moves on the field. Aden really enjoys the snacks after the game. Seriously though he is improving by leaps and bounds also! Daddy started an incentive program. If you score a goal you get ice cream, then the next time you must score 2 goals to earn ice cream and so on. Well today was Kaiman's last practice and the parents played against the kids. Rich wasn't able to be there but told me that if I scored he would get me ice cream. Well guess what? Yup, I SCORED!!! Of course it is no real accomplishment since it was against 4 and 5 year olds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So did you get your ice cream???
LOL
CUte post! Yay for soccer being over soon!
Post a Comment