Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Night on the Town!

Last night I went out with some girlfriends. It was really nice to sit and chat over dinner. We went to Olive Garden and I think we waited almost an hour to get in and then we had to wait quite a while for our food too. It was ok though, longer to talk :) The waitress was really funny though! I was just ordering appetizers and so it did not come with salad. She asked me 3 times if I wanted salad. The first time she asked me, I asked her if it came with it. She said no and so I told her no I will not have salad. Then she asked to more time and each time I told her no. Now I will say I was planning on having a bit of salad, but everyone else at the table was getting it so they will share with me;) Well here comes the waitress with the salad and a salad plate for me and she says "Go ahead and have some salad honey" LMBO

The conversation was nice. There were 3 "new" women there and one that I didn't know all that well. So it was interesting getting to know them and some of their stories. Our conversations ranged from hobbies to childbirth, date nights to funerals. I don't know how we (women in general) can hit such a wide range of topics in a pretty brief amount of time.

I wish I had a picture to share of the night but I don't!

2 comments:

Ericanaysha said...

Yay for a mom's night out.

The Sanders Family said...

Sounds like a great time!